Sunday, June 21, 2009

CLISMS - s/t

tracklist:
1. Running Future From Now
2. Love Me True Poor Boy
3. OK OK OK


I know that their name is looks like some kind of nasty disease, but apparently you're supposed to pronounce it kurisumasu (the japanese way of pronouncing "Christmas").

I saw CLISMS in
February and I thought they were so-so, but afterwards I listened to them again and I realized that they are kinda cool after all. Their Myspace music-player is messed up though, so I decided to just by the damn cd. It was released last year, but you can only buy it at their gigs or at Disk Union. They don't play that often either, I guess partly because two of the members are pretty busy with Otogi Banashi.

This cd only has three tracks, but two of them are very awesome. 70's inspired rock with twin drums and twin guitars that sound catchy and are lots of fun. As for the lyrics, it's written on the disc: "Hello! My Girlfriends & Boyfriends, This Season For You." and that pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

CLISMS - s/t

No comments: