Sunday, September 20, 2009

Karen - Enemy

Music video for "Enemy" from Karen's 2nd album "Sunday Girl In Silence" which was released at the end of August. I have their first record "Maggot In Tears" and although I have to admit that it's not the most exciting album, I think it has a lot of good tracks. This video promises well for the new album too, although it doesn't seem like they've evolved a whole lot. I like the more experimental instrumentation.

The band includes members from Art-School and downy, but I think the vocalist, Achiko, deserves all the credit. I love her voice. A talented singer and she's really charismatic live.


http://www.myspace.com/KARENofficial




a couple of tracks off the first album:


1 comment:

drynwhyl said...

Thanks so much for the insights. I'm quite intrigued now after hearing the songs you've posted and finding out who are the musicians in this band :)